Yacon root powder provides an amazingly sweet and delicious snack. Our Yacon powders are made from heirloom varieties grown in Peru and are dried using a proprietary lo-Temperate process to provide the highest nutritional and enzymatic quality.
A relative of the sunflower, Yacon root stands alone in its health properties. While most edible root plants store carbohydrates as starch, Yacon stores carbohydrates as Fructooligosacaride (FOS) pieces contain 30-70% FOS, which has been shown to be helpful in digestion and nutrient absorption. This versatile “Superfood” simply can´t be beat when you´re looking for a healthy sweet treat. Because the Yacon´s sweetness comes chiefly from fructo-oliofosaccharides, compounds which the human body doesn´t absorb, it is a low-calorie and low-glycemic food.
Yacon also contains important quantities of potassium and antioxidants while maintaning a high mineral content and low sugar content.
Now Exporting To United States
Learn about the best Super Food products ecommodities has to offer on 2018.
- Contains these Minerals: calcium, potassium, magnesium, phosphorus, magnesium, phosphorus, and iron.
- Contains these Vitamins: Vitamin A, B1, C, carotene, riboflavin, and niacin.
- It improves the health of the liver and prevents certain types of diseases.
- Can provide an addition to a healthy balanced meal.
- Can be helpful in digestion and nutrient absorption.
- It regulates blood sugar levels and lower “bad” cholesterol.
- Stimulates the immune system.
WAYS WE PROVIDE IT
This is great for baking pastries such as: pancakes, cupcakes, yacon smoothies, cookies, etc.
This can be used as a creative salad dressing, used as a sugar supplement, can be used for pancakes ( instead of maple syrup). chicken glaze topping, etc.
CONTAINS THE FOLLOWING
Nutritional Information per 100g