With more than 3000 years of antiquity sacha inchi, also known as the Nut of the Incas, originates from the Peruvian Amazons. This nut was used by Amazon Natives as a natural anti-oxidant, a way to reduce cholesterol, as well as a way to reinforce the immune system.
Now Exporting To United States
Learn about the best Super Food products ecommodities has to offer on 2018.
- Contains Omega 3, 6 and 9. Fibers and high amounts of proteins.
- Contains these Vitamins: Vitamins A, and E.
- It may help to strengthen the heart and maintain a stable blood pressure.
- Promotes the reduction of the level of bad cholesterol in the blood.
- It’s a functional food ideal for pregnant women because it favors the proper brain development of the fetus.
- It favors the increase of the speeding of the different brain functions that are linked to memory, intelligence and reasoning.
- Helps transport nutrients through the bloodstream and helps maintain metabolic balance.
- It is a natural antioxidant.
WAYS WE PROVIDE IT
SACHA INCHI SNACK
These are the roasted form of the seeds and can come in 2 forms: salted and unsalted. Furthermore, it can be used as a tasty snack, used in form of trail mix, protein bars, etc.
SACHA INCHI OIL
It is great for daily intake of nutrients, salad dressing or even food toppings.
SACHA INCHI POWDER
Its is considered a complete protein source because it contains all nine essential amino acids which may facilitate cell growth to maintain normal muscle support. It is great for protein shakes and for baking.
CONTAINS THE FOLLOWING
Nutritional Information per 100g