Now Exporting To United States
Learn about the best Super Food products ecommodities has to offer on 2018.
- Contains these Minerals: Potassium, magnesium, phosphorus, manganese, iron, zinc, calcium, and sodium.
- Contains these Vitamins: Vitamin A, E, B6, thiamin, niacin, and folate.
- Aids in weight loss and managing diabetes.
- Protects against chronic diseases and cancer.
- Boosts immune system and helps to detoxify body.
- Helps to maintain optimal liver, Kidney and heart health.
- Beneficial in maintaining lower levels of bad cholesterol.
- Reduces risk of atherosclerosis and corona heart diseases.
- Prevents development of cataract and delays the onset of macular degeneration
WAYS WE PROVIDE IT
This is a great source of protein which can be used for making quinoa pudding, quinoa risotto, quinoa burgers, quinoa porridge and many other recipes.
Quinoa flakes are great for mixing and baking with oatmeal. This can be great to make oatmeal-quinoa flake cookies, as well.
Quinoa puffs are great for adding to breakfast cereals, oatmeal, yogurt, making energy bars, and many more breakfast/desserts in a healthy and tasty way.
This is great for making any recipe mentioned previously in the quinoa grain section. Furthermore, it is fairly quick to have this grain ready since it is already cooked and only needs to be cooked in hot water for 3 minutes.
Powder can be used to bake quinoa pancakes, quinoa cupcakes, quinua bread, quinoa cookies, quinoa milshakes, etc.
Quinoa Flour (200 g.)
Sugar (20 g.)
Salt (10 g.)
Regular Flour (800 g.)
1. Activate Yeast with 100 ml of water at 50 degrees celcius and 5 grams of sugar
2. Put regular flour into a large cooking bowl
3. Then add quinoa flour
4. Add Sugar
5. Then add the Salt
6. Pour on top the activated yeast
7. Then add the butter
8. Then water and olive oil
9. Then add the eggs and knead the dough
10. Keep Kneading and add more flour
11. Give desired shape
12. Fill bread with boiled quinoa and knead again
13. Fermentation (15 minutes) – Pour hot boiled water in a small container and put both under a large bowl
14. Then bake for 45 minutes at 180 degrees C
CONTAINS THE FOLLOWING
Nutritional Information per 100g