LUCUMA BULK WHOLESALE
Now Exporting To United States
Learn about the best Super Food products ecommodities has to offer on 2018.
- Contains these Minerals: Sodium, iron, potassium, zinc, magnesium, and calcium.
- Contains these Vitamins: Vitamin B, beta-carotene, and niacin.
- It has super low Glycemic index meaning it’s great (and oh-so healthy) sweetener.
- It can help stabilize blood sugar, while also curbing cravings and appetite – making it great for sprinkling on your porridge in the morning.
- This super fruit is full of fiber, which can help the digestive system work properly, reducing constipation and bloating.
- A study by Rutgers University also found that Lucuma extract had an anti-inflammatory effect on wound healing and skin ageing.
- Other wondrous health benefits of the fruit include its immune-boosting properties, as well as its natural antibiotic and antimicrobial properties.
WAYS WE PROVIDE IT
This is great to prepare lucuma milshakes, smoothies, ice cream, and for desserts.
1¼ cup nuts or seeds (I used 1 cup walnuts, ¼ cup cashews)
¼ cup ground flaxseed
¼ cup lucuma powder
¼ cup coconut oil
¼ cup nut butter
2 tbsp maple syrup
¼ tsp cinnamon
1. Blend your nuts or seeds in a food processor, spice grinder or high speed blender until they become a rough meal. Dump the ground nuts into a bowl and add the flaxseed, lucuma, cinnamon and salt.
2. In a small pot, gently melt the coconut oil, nut butter and maple syrup. Stir the melted mixture into the nut mixture and stir well.
3. Line a loaf pan with parchment paper. Pour the batter into the pan and spread it evenly.
4. Refrigerate for at least an hour, then cut into bars or squares.
CONTAINS THE FOLLOWING
Nutritional Information per 100g
Contact a Sales Representative
Ecommodities has the structure and condition to export Peruvian Superfoods to all the Globe.