KANIWA BULK WHOLESALE
Kaniwa, also known as “baby quinoa”, scores higher than Quinoa in protein, iron, magnesium and calcium. Kaniwa contains exceptionally high levels of flavonoids/antioxidants, which may help prevent cardiovascular disease, inhibit growth of certain bacteria and viruses, as well as reduce the risk of certain inflammatory diseases.
Now Exporting To United States
Learn about the best Super Food products ecommodities has to offer on 2018.
- Contains these Minerals: Iron, magnesium, potassium, calcium, and others in less quantity.
- Contains these Vitamins: Vitamin B1, B2, B3, C, and E.
- Has powerful anti – aging food because of its high content of Antioxidants
- One of the highest ORAC ratings (the Antioxidant levels in food)
- May improve energy levels
- Can help reduce bad cholesterol and raise good cholesterol, by using free radicals
- May support healthy body weight
- Helps to support healthy hair, skin and nails.
- It improves the health of the liver and prevents certain types of cancer.
WAYS WE PROVIDE IT
Simply use it as you would quinoa grains. It is great for salads, puddings and risotto-like recipes.
Kaniwa powder can be mixed with flour to bake pancakes, cupcakes, breads and cookies.
Kaniwa puffs can be added to breakfast cereals, oatmeal, yogurt, or energy bars
Good as kaniwa grains but faster to cook. Use it in the same recipes as regular kaniwa grains. Cooks in hot water in only 5 minutes.
1 cup kaniwa
1 avocado (diced)
½ red onion (chopped)
1 orange (peeled and cut into segments)
½ cup fresh coriander
1. Cook canihua in 1 ½ cups of boiling water.
2. Combine cooked canihua with the remaining salad ingredients in a bowl.
3. Blend all dressing ingredients to a smooth consistency.
4. Pour dressing over salad and serve.
CONTAINS THE FOLLOWING
Nutritional Information per 100g
Contact a Sales Representative
Ecommodities has the structure and condition to export Peruvian Superfoods to all the Globe.