GOLDEN BERRIES BULK WHOLESALE
Golden Berry or Incas Berry, has been Known as a native Peruvian fruit since the time of the incas. It was one of the preferred plants in the ¨Garden of the nobles¨ and was particulary cultivated in the ¨Sacred Valley¨ of the Incas near the Inca capital of Cusco.
By drying the fruit, the water activity index – which refers to the amount of the water in a food – is significantly lowered. As water is needed to provide the environmet for molds and other bacteria to grow. Foods with a low water activity have a much longer shelf life and are far less likely to spoil.
Now Exporting To United States
Learn about the best Super Food products ecommodities has to offer on 2018.
- Contains these Minerals:Phosphorus, calcium, potassium, iron, and magnesium.
- Contains these Vitamins: vitamin C, B, riboflavin thiamin, niacin, and beta – carotene.
- Aids in weight loss and managing diabetes.
- Protects against chronic diseases.
- Boosts immune system and helps to detoxify body.
- Helps to maintain optimal liver, Kidney, and heart health.
- Beneficial in maintaining lower levels of bad cholesterol.
- Reduces risk of atherosclerosis and coronary heart diseases.
- Prevents development of cataract and delays the onset of macular degeneration.
WAYS WE PROVIDE IT
DRIED GOLDEN BERRIES
Golden Berries can be used for various methods, such as: salad toppings ( like raisins), juices, yogurts, etc. Golden berries can be used as cocktail mix.
3 cups butternut squash, peeled and cut into 1/4
2 cups water
1 cup rainbow (or really any kind) quinoa
1/3 cup celery, sliced thinly
1/3 cup red onions, diced
1/3 cup golden berries, roughly chopped
1/3 cup sliced almonds
3 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
1 tablespoons lemon juice
2 tablespoon olive oil
1 teaspoon honey
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees and line a baking sheet.
2. Peel and cut butternut squash into 1/4 cubes and place on the waxed paper-lined baking sheet.
3.Drizzle with olive oil and a sprinkle of salt + pepper and bake about 30 minutes, flipping halfway through.
4. While squash bakes, place quinoa and water in a medium saucepan. Bring to a boil, reduce to a simmer, then cover with a lid and cook until liquid is absorbed, about 20 minutes.
5. Prepare celery, red onions, golden berries, sliced almonds, and fresh parsley and place it into a large bowl. Set aside.
6. In another small bowl, whisk together lemon juice, olive oil, honey, salt and pepper.
7. When squash and quinoa have finished cooking and cooled, pour the quinoa and roasted butternut squash into the large bowl of veggies and gently toss with a wooden spoon.
8. Drizzle the vinagrete mixture over the salad and toss again to combine. Serve immediately or save in the fridge up to 3 days in an airtight container.
9.Serves 6-8. Enjoy!
CONTAINS THE FOLLOWING
Nutritional Information per 100g
Contact a Sales Representative
Ecommodities has the structure and condition to export Peruvian Superfoods to all the Globe.