CHIA BULK WHOLESALE
Chia Seeds are one of the world´s oldest sources of nutrition, which are documented to have been eaten by the ancient Aztecs and Mayans as early as 3,500 B.C Derived from the desert plant Salvia Hispanica, Chia Seeds offer the highest combined plant source of Omega 3´s, fiber and protein, as well as, a large range range of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants. Chia Seeds contain all nine essential amino acids and is a complete protein source.
Now Exporting To United States
Learn about the best Super Food products ecommodities has to offer on 2018.
- Contains these Minerals: Calcium, potassium, phosphorus, sodium, zinc, and manganese.
- Contains these Vitamins: Vitamins A, B1, B2, B3, B6, B8, and E.
- Blood sugar regulator.
- Can lower triglycerides and cholesterol levels while increasing HDL or “good” cholesterol.
- Helps with satiety, which is the feeling of being full and satisfied, which helps lower food craving between meals.
- Used often as an energetic, especially in sports.
- Helps to prevent hypertension.
- Helps to maintain a healthy weight, and are important for energy metabolism and a part of DNA synthesis.
- Gives Relief From Arthritis, Gout & Other Inflammation Related Issues.
- Helps in strengthening Follicles, and preventing male pattern baldness.
WAYS WE PROVIDE IT
You can add chia powder to your favorite juice. It is also great mixed with flour for baking bread, pancakes, cupcakes, brownies or cookies.
Can be added to juices or salads. It is also used in making protein bars or added to oatmeal for breakfast.
Almond Milk (2 cups)
Chia (1 cup)
Instant Maca Flour (2 tablespoons)
Yacon syrup / (1 cup)
Frozen Strawberries (6)
Place all ingredients in a blender and liquify them until they reach a smooth consistency.
CONTAINS THE FOLLOWING
Nutritional Information per 100g
Contact a Sales Representative
Ecommodities has the structure and condition to export Peruvian Superfoods to all the Globe.