Camu Camu is a fruit that grows in the floodplain of the Amazon rainforest of Peru. This fruit contains phytochemicals which are non – nutritive plant chemicals that have protective properties. In other words. Camu Camu contains nutritional properties which can protect the human body from diseases.
It contains 40% more vitamin C than an Orange.
Now Exporting To United States
Learn about the best Super Food products ecommodities has to offer on 2018.
- Contains these Minerals: Calcium, phosphorus, iron, and other minerals in less quantity
- Contains these Vitamins: Vitamin C, A, niacin, thiamine and carotene.
- Is highly effective in strengthening the immune system.
- Is great for the gums, eyes, and skin.
- May improve energy levels.
- Reduces risk of infertility in men.
- Helps to facilitate growth and protection of muscles.
- Helps balance mood swings and mental anxiety.
- Reduces risk of cancer and diabetes.
- Protects against viral and bacterial infections.
- May help prevent cognitive disorders ( Alzheimer´s disease and Dementia)
WAYS WE PROVIDE IT
CAMU CAMU POWDER
Camu Camu Powder can be incorporated into various recipes. For instance, camu camu cider, camu camu Frozen yogurt, coconut quinoa porridge with camu camu ompote, camu camu honey, juices, smoothies, etc.
CONTAINS THE FOLLOWING
Nutritional Information per 100g