CACAO BULK WHOLESALE
Much of what we know about cacao in Mesoamerica, in pre-Hispanic times, is due to the Mayan culture, especially during the classic period (250 – 909 A.D). During the Classic Period, the Maya built their temples and imposing cities, and developed a complex social system where art and science flourished. Cacao was so important tho the Mayan culture that it was also used as a currency. Furthermore, cacao tops the list of foods with the highest antioxidant content, exceeding that of a green tea, red wine and many fruits.
Cacao is great source of magnesium, which is essential for heart health , strong bones and healthy blood presurre levels. Also , cacao has powerful antioxidants.
Now Exporting To United States
Learn about the best Super Food products ecommodities has to offer on 2018.
- Contains these Minerals: Calcium, potassium, magnesium, phosphorus, iron, and zinc.
- Contains these Vitamins: vitamins A, C, E, K, B6, thiamin, riboflavin, and niacin
- Anti-oxidants helps protects skin against cell damage
- Helps to support healthy nails, skin, and hair
- May help athletes to recover from oxidative stress and relieve stress
- Can help reduce bad cholesterol and raise good cholesterol and raise good cholesterol, by using free radicals
- Helps with digestion
- Essential for heart health, strong bones, and healthy blood pressure levels
- Stimulates the immune system
- IT improves the health of the liver and prevents certain types of cancer
WAYS WE PROVIDE IT
It is an essential ingredient for high quality chocolate products such as chocolate milk, brownies, cakes or fudge.
It is a great ingredient for baking pastries and desserts such as cookies, cakes or puddings.
Cocoa nibs are 100% cocoa and they are the main ingredient for chocolatiers. Nibs are great when added to yogurts, cereals, ice creams and as a topping for desserts. Cocoa nibs are available raw or roasted.
SWEETENED CACAO NIBS
The sweetened cacao nibs are ideal to mixed with cereal, smoothies, and fruit salad. It can be used as a topping for ice cream and yogurt or as snack ready to eat
Cacao Paste is prepared by grinding cacao nibs at temperatures below 1118 °F to yield a rich paste that is then cooled and dried, forming chocolaty chunks. Moreover, it can be used to make your own chocolate creations, as well as, baked goods.
CONTAINS THE FOLLOWING
Nutritional Information per 100g
Contact a Sales Representative
Ecommodities has the structure and condition to export Peruvian Superfoods to all the Globe.