The Brazil Nut is rich in protein and essential amino acids. Needless to mention, it is ideal for people with nutritional problems and is often used as an energy supplement in the diets of sportsmen or those who exercise.
Furthermore, it provides vitamins, such as Vitamin C, Vitamin A, Vitamin B1 and B2. It also contains minerals such as: Calcium, Phosphorus and Iron.
Now Exporting To United States
Learn about the best Super Food products ecommodities has to offer on 2018.
- Contains these Minerals: Magnesium, potassium, selenium, zinc, and calcium.
- Contains these Vitamins: Vitamin A, B1, and B2.
- It may help to lower high cholesterol or lower triglycerides in the blood, thanks to its high amounts of Omega 6.
- The presence of selenium is a key mineral in caring for and protecting the heart.
- Its high amounts of protein allows the human body to have more energy.
- Its natural antioxidants helps reduce
They are usually consumed raw or toasted because of their excellent and wonderful flavor, hence they are used in the manufacture of sweets, cakes and cookies, or simply are single meals accompanied by other drinks and food.
WAYS WE PROVIDE IT
CONTAINS THE FOLLOWING
Nutritional Information per 100g