AMARANTH BULK WHOLESALE
Amaranth is also known by the name Kiwicha, and has been cultivated in the Americas for thousands of years. It is a high protein grain with high levels of Lysine, an essential amino acid that plays a major role in calcium absorption, muscle building and in the body’s production of hormones, enzymes and antibodies.
Now Exporting To United States
Learn about the best Super Food products ecommodities has to offer on 2018.
- Contains these Minerals: Iron, magnesium, potassium, calcium, and others in less quantity.
- Contains these Vitamins: Vitamin B1, B2, B3, C, and E.
- Has powerful anti – aging food because of its high content of Antioxidants
- One of the highest ORAC ratings (the Antioxidant levels in food)
- May improve energy levels
- Can help reduce bad cholesterol and raise good cholesterol, by using free radicals
- May support healthy body weight
- Helps to support healthy hair, skin and nails.
- It improves the health of the liver and prevents certain types of cancer.
WAYS WE PROVIDE IT
Simply boiled, amaranth grains can be added to salads or mixed with ground beef to enjoy a healthier burger. Amaranth grains also make great risotto-style dishes.
Amaranth powder can be used to make pancakes, cupcakes, bread, cookies, etc.
Amaranth puffs are great added to breakfast cereals, yogurt, of for making healthy and tasty energy bars..
Just like the grain, but it cooks fast: 5 minutes in hot water and you are ready to enjoy your favorite recipes.
Amaranth flakes are great to add to your breakfast or to mix with oatmeal and raisins to make great cookies.
Almond milk (2 cups)
Banana (1 Diced)
Instant Amaranth Flour ( 2 tablespoons)
Yacon syrup (1 cup)
Place all ingredients in a blender and liquify them until they reach a smooth consistency.
CONTAINS THE FOLLOWING
Nutritional Information per 100g
Contact a Sales Representative
Ecommodities has the structure and condition to export Peruvian Superfoods to all the Globe.