The acai berry fruit is one of the most nutrient dense “superfoods” in the world. Acai grows in the Amazon rainforest It is abundant in antioxidants, Omega 6, Omega 9 fatty acids which are rarely found in fruits. The berries also contain combinations of essential amino acids, polyphenols and flavonoids, Furthermore, it contains minerals such as iron, magnesium, potassium, calcium and vitamins B1, B2, B3, C and E.
Acai is the food that contains the highest anthocyanin content in mg per 100g. Anthocyanin is an antioxidant very rich nutritional properties.
Now Exporting To United States
Learn about the best Super Food products ecommodities has to offer on 2018.
- Contains these Minerals: Iron, magnesium, potassium, calcium, and others in less quantity.
- Contains these Vitamins: Vitamin B1, B2, B3, C, and E.
- Has powerful anti – aging food because of its high content of Antioxidants
- One of the highest ORAC ratings (the Antioxidant levels in food)
- May improve energy levels
- Can help reduce bad cholesterol and raise good cholesterol, by using free radicals
- May support healthy body weight
- Helps to support healthy hair, skin and nails.
- It improves the health of the liver and prevents certain types of cancer.
WAYS WE PROVIDE IT
Acai powder is used as ingredient to prepare bakery products such as bread
This is a fresher source of Acai fruit. It is great in juices, fruit bowls, desserts, smoothies or yogurt.
CONTAINS THE FOLLOWING
Nutritional Information per 100g